Xmas Day Xmas Day

Good

The animation was very nicely done and the art/music/voices were good too but it wasn't a very vivid or compelling story. No one even saved Christmas! haha. Good job!

At Heaven's Gates At Heaven's Gates

Pretty Good

The animation was great, the joke was funny and it was nicely made but I didn't like the colours. It just seemed a little off to me.

The Carbonwater Show ep.4 The Carbonwater Show ep.4

Okay

It was okay but the name Mr.Kill wasn't too original, the voices were annoying and the animation was lacking.

Brainstorm! Brainstorm!

Good

The art was decent, the animation was good and the colors and textures kept me interested. It reminded me of Gears of War for some reason or another but it was original enough that I liked it.

Doodle Battle Doodle Battle

Great

Nothing too original but it felt like it was something new. The animation was great and the fighting moves were very smooth.

"a winter tale" "a winter tale"

Merry Christmas

The backgrounds look stunning. The night sky was fantastic and the snowy hills were wonderfully done but the snowman and person weren't too great. The shaking camera added a bit of something to the movie and I liked the angles you used. Overall I enjoyed it.

Super Sonic Adventure 2.0 Super Sonic Adventure 2.0

Bad!

I couldn't tell what was happening because nothing stayed still. The pictures weren't cut out either, they still had their white borders. It didn't make sense and the text was way out of control.

Zanta Claws II Zanta Claws II

Fantastic

Art was great! It's getting better and better as you make each movie. The jokes made me laugh out loud (not vey loud but it was still good) and the only thing I didn't like was some of the writing.

Diet Claymation Diet Claymation

good

It's okay, nothing great but not awful. Add a preloader though.

School 13 - Street Magic School 13 - Street Magic

Fantastic!

It was funny and well animated. The ending was good too. I really loved the magic tricks. They were original.